Stay organized and integrate Woorise with Trello. Automatically create Trello Cards and Assign Members and Labels when a form is submitted.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate Trello.
- Next click on Trello integration Settings.
- You will be presented with a button labeled Authorize with Trello. Click this button.
- A new tab will open asking you to authorize the add-on to access your Trello account. Click the green Log In button.
- Log into your Trello account. You will be asked if you want to authorize this Trello account. Simply click the green Allow button.
- Next you will need to create a Trello feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, form data being sent to Trello.
Create a Trello Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on Trello .
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
Trello Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Trello Board
Select the Trello Board that you would like to use from the Trello Board dropdown.
- Trello List
Once the board is selected, the Trello List option will appear. Select the Trello list that you would like to add submitted items to.
- Card Settings
After selecting the Trello List, the Card Settings will appear. First is the Name field which is the name of the Trello card.
The Description field is the description of the Trello card. The Name and Description fields accept merge tags to dynamically generate content.
- Due Date
The Due Date field determines how many days from submission of the form the newly created task will be due. It accepts only numerical values.
The Labels field allows you to color code the newly created list item. Use the checkboxes to select any color labels you would like to be added to the item.
The Members option determines which team members will be assigned to the newly created item within Trello.
The Attachments option allows the user to attach a file to the created card.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Trello. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Trello then check the “Enable” box and fill out your required criteria.