A global solution with a European edge, Mollie enables you to cater to all your customers’ payment needs. With a quick set up process, intuitive dashboard, and branded checkout, Mollie seamlessly integrates with Woorise to let you immediately start taking payments.
With a focus on the European market and beyond, Mollie integrates with all leading payment processors as well as providing a localized payment experience for your customers. Accept all major credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, Klarna, SEPA, SOFORT, Bancontact, Cartes Bancaires, and many more.
The Mollie Settings will allow you to connect and authenticate with your Mollie account.
- Activate Mollie Integration and click on Settings.
- Specify the environment you want to send your form submissions to. Choosing Live will send transactions to your live/production Mollie account and may initiate real charges. Test will pass the form entry into your Mollie Test environment, which will not generate any real transactions.
- Select the Mode Live and Click the Connect with Mollie button.
- Your web browser will pass you to a new screen showing “Redirecting you to Mollie…“. Login with your Mollie Account and Sign In.
- You will be directed to a Mollie Permissions screen with the message “Gravity Forms requests access to your Mollie Organization:” (we use Gravity Forms to process the payment) and a list of the permissions that are necessary for the feed to be properly configured. If you have multiple organizations under this account, you can select the correct organization from the drop-down list provided.
- Click Allow Access to accept the listed permissions to your Mollie account. This will connect your Mollie account to Woorise.
- You will be returned to the Mollie Settings tab. You should see “Connected to Mollie as” with your Organization name.
- A new section will also be added for Website Profile and a drop-down allowing you to select your Profile from your Mollie Account. Your default Business Location in Mollie will be selected, but if you have more than one in your account, you can select the correct one from this list.
- Click Update Settings to finish configuring your Mollie Settings.
Create a Mollie Feed
First you will need to add the required fields (Name, Address and Email) for capturing standard Customer payment information. Additionally with your pricing fields you have to add the the Mollie field, which provides Credit Card and Cardholder Name input along with Payment Method selection.
Before the Mollie can be used with Woorise you will need to create a feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, payment data being sent to your Mollie account.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Mollie.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Mollie.
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the Mollie feed settings screen.
Mollie Feed Settings
The following fields are available within the Mollie feed settings screen.
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Transaction Type
Select the Transaction Type. Products and Services are single one time payments. Subscriptions are not currently available for Mollie.
At a minimum, you will select the Payment Amount under Products & Services Settings and Billing Information under Other Settings. Refer to the section below for a description of the major settings.
Products and Services Settings
- Payment Amount
The Payment Amount field determines which form field will be used for the payment amount. For example, you could choose a specific product Field, or the form Total.
- Billing Information
Map your form fields to the Mollie address fields to determine what information will be sent to Mollie for each required billing field. This will include your Email Field, Name Fields and Address Fields.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Mollie. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Mollie, then check the Enable Condition box and fill out your required criteria.
Testing your Feed with a Mollie Test Account is highly recommended before testing your transactions on your live account first.