MailerLite is an email marketing tool and website builder for businesses of all shapes and sizes. When a subscriber fills out a Woorise form their information automatically will be sent to your MailerLite list.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate MailerLite.
- Next click on MailerLite integration Settings.
- Enter your MailerLite API key
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box.
Creating a MailerLite Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form page.
- From the Settings click on MailerLite.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
MailerLite Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
Select the MailerLite List you would like to add the subscriber to. The drop-down should offer the lists already setup within your MailerLite account.
Map each of the list fields to the desired form field that you wish to be the source for that information.
- Resubscribe: When this option is enabled, if the subscriber is in an inactive state or has previously been unsubscribed, they will be re-added to the active list. Therefore, this option should be used with caution and only when appropriate.
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to MailerLite. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to MailerLite, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.