Woorise and Authorize.net allows you to quickly and easily implement credit card payments in your campaigns. With the Authorize.net integration you can capture credit card payments along with any additional data you want from the user right on your campaigns. Automatically capture credit card payments and automated recurring billing subscriptions with Authorize.net when a form is submitted.
The Authorize.net Settings will allow you to connect and authenticate with your Authorize.net account and make some choices about how you collect payment information.
- Activate Authorize.net Integration and click on Settings.
- Under Authorize.net Settings, select the Mode to use for Authorize.net integration: Live or Test. Live is for real transactions, and Test is for testing the integration and submitting test forms.
- Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key. These are obtained from Authorize.Net.
- Under Automated Recurring Billing Setup, check the ARB and Automatic Retry boxes if those options are enabled in your Authorize.Net account and you wish to utilize them for your form.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box.
Create an Authorize.net Feed
To send information from your Woorise form to Authorize.Net, you will first need to create a feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, payment data being sent to Authorize.Net.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Authorize.net.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Authorize.net.
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the Authorize.net feed settings screen.
Authorize.net Feed Settings
The following fields are available within the Authorize.net feed settings screen.
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Transaction Type
Products and Services are single one time payments while Subscription is a recurring payment.
After you have selected your desired option within the Transaction Type dropdown, you will see various other fields appear that are specific to the option you have selected, in addition to other options below it.
Products and Services Settings
- Payment Amount
Determines which form field will be used for the payment amount. For example, you could choose a specific product Field, or the form total.
- Recurring Amount
Specifies which product field determines the recurring payment amount. Select Form Total to use the total of all pricing fields.
- Billing Cycle
Determines how often a recurring payment should occur.
- Recurring Times
Determines how many times the recurring payment should occur. By default the customer is billed until the subscription is canceled.
- Setup Fee
Specifies which product field is used as the setup fee. This is a one-time charge made during the initial billing. Trial cannot be used with this option.
Enables a trial period. The user’s recurring payment will not begin until after this trial period. The trial duration is one billing cycle. For example, if you configure a subscription which recurs every month, the user will have a one month trial. Setup Fee cannot be used with this option.
- Billing Information
Map each of the Authorize.net fields to the applicable form field that will contain that information.
Send Authorize.Net email receipt: Sends a receipt via email to the user’s email address.
- Conditional Logic
Enable Condition: If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Authorize.net. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Authorize.net, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out the required criteria.
Override Default Settings: Allows the settings provided on the Authorize.net settings page to be ignored by specifying an alternate mode and API login ID/transaction key.
You can create multiple Authorize.net feeds for your form; however, you must configure conditional logic on them. Only one feed will process during submission; if conditional logic is not configured, it will use the first feed it finds.