Klaviyo is an email marketing platform created for online businesses — featuring powerful email and SMS marketing automation. When a subscriber fills out a Woorise form their information automatically will be sent to your Klaviyo list.
In this article
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate Klaviyo.
- Next click on Klaviyo integration Settings.
- Enter your Klaviyo Public API Key and Private API Key.
- Next you will need to create a Klaviyo feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, sending contact information to your Klaviyo account.
Creating a Klaviyo Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on Klaviyo.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
Klaviyo Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Klaviyo List
Choose a Klaviyo List from the dropdown. Form submissions will be subscribed to the selected Klaviyo List.
- Map Fields
Map each of the list fields to the desired form field that you wish to be the source for that information. Email, First Name and Last Name are required by Klaviyo for all subscriptions.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Klaviyo. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Klaviyo, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.