Woorise offers many predefined social actions, for example to ask your audience to follow your Twitter account, visit your Instagram or Facebook account, watch a YouTube video etc. Woorise provides an easy way to create custom actions for any website, platform or almost anything you can think of.
Here are some ideas of the custom actions you could create:
- Check out our website
- Create a free account
- Make an order over $5
- Leave a comment on our Instagram post
- Subscribe to my RSS feed
- Add to Google Calendar
- Leave a review
- Join Facebook group
- Subscribe to our podcast
- Visit our Shopify store
- Select the campaign you want and from the Form > Social Actions drag and drop the Custom Action in the form.
- In the General tab you can set the main settings of the custom action.
- Field Label: It will help you to identify the action in the Entries page and in other places inside Woorise platform. By default Field Label is hidden in the front end but you can set to show it from the Appearance tab > Field Label Visibility.
- Action Text: This is the call to action text for your action.
- Action URL: Here you can set the URL for your action. When you want to reward users for filling fields or purchasing products inside Woorise platform you should leave this field empty.
- Bonus Entries: You can enter a number if you want to reward users with bonus entries for taking this action.
- In the Appearance tab you can set an icon for your action.
If you want to ask users to verify an action please check the following guide on How to Verify a Social Action.