Woorise works on the concept of sites (workspaces), we allow you to keep data from each site separate from one another. In order to create campaigns you will need to add a site to your account. You should have already added a site during signup which will be your primary.
How many Woorise Sites do I need?
This is a very common question that comes up, as naturally you want to run your campaigns in the most cost efficient way possible.
With a single Site you can:
- Run unlimited campaigns
- Embed campaigns on multiple websites
- Install campaigns on multiple Facebook pages
Adding multiple Sites allows you to have a completely separate workspace for each brand. It’s an ideal choice for example when you are working with multiple clients and you want to keep campaigns, team users and data from each site separate from one another.
How to add a new Woorise Site?
Woorise makes it easy to add more sites.
- Click on Sites from the main menu and next click on Add New.
- Enter your Site’s URL (e.g. woorise.com/mybrand). You can always change it later from the Settings.
- A new site created on Free plan. Next click on Upgrade button to upgrade your new site’s plan.