Sometimes, you may need to export your entries for offline viewing or for further data manipulation. In this article, we will show you how to easily export all of your entries with just a few clicks.
- From the main menu click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want.
- Click on Entries tab and next click on the Export Entries button on the top right.
- Select the checkboxes next to each form field that you want to export.
- The next available option is Conditional Logic. Here, you are able to export only fields that contain specific information.
- Lastly, you may also select a date range for the field submissions that are exported. If you leave this blank, all entries will be exported.
- Once all options are appropriately selected according to your needs, click the Download Export File button. Depending on the amount of information you have within your export, this can sometimes take a few moments.
This feature is great for backing up your data, as well as generating an offline copy of submissions for further investigation.