Win One Week of Camp for Free
Also two lucky winners will get $50 Tuck Shop Vouchers
Also two lucky winners will get $50 Tuck Shop Vouchers
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google.
1. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Camp IAWAH | 304 IAWAH Road RR 2 Godfrey, Ontario K0H 1T0 CANADA | [email protected]
2. Promotion Description: The IAWAH Summers Back Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on Monday, May 2 2022 at 9:00AM UTC Time and ends on Tuesday, June 14 2022 at 10PM EDT Time (the “Promotion Period”). IAWAH will offer a major prize of one week of camp for free (value $786.00). In addition IAWAH will award two $50 tuck shop vouchers (to be used in the IAWAH tuck shop only and cannot be used towards camp fees, cannot be redeemed for cash, must be used in full) in random prize draws. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Camp IAWAH (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway.
2. Eligibility: The giveaway is open to residents of Canada and to all who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 hours after the giveaway end date by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The winners will be announced via email and the IAWAH Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CampIAWAH/). Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable will result in prize forfeiture. An alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive the Major Prize of one week of camp for free (value $786.00). In addition IAWAH will award two (2) $50 tuck shop vouchers (to be used in the IAWAH tuck shop only and cannot be used towards camp fees, cannot be redeemed for cash, must be used in full). Sponsor will communicate with the winners regarding their bookings (refunding an already purchased week if necessary) and issuance of Tuck Shop Vouchers. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred by the winner/s as a result of attending camp. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and performing the tasks required. The entry form can be found at https://woorise.com/iawah/iawah-summer-memories-are-back-giveaway. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial giveaway/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain parts of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Giveaway may be used by Sponsor for future marketing purposes. Sponsor will not be collecting personal information from your Facebook account such as your friend list or Likes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such an event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
9. Email: Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their contact name and email in order to be contacted about giveaway details, including winner announcements. By entering you also agree to receive occasional email communications from IAWAH including but not limited to Giveaway updates and newsletters. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time via the unsubscribe link provided, or indicate your preference in an email to [email protected]
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.