Terms and Conditions
Hubbards 30th Birthday Escape Competition
- The Hubbards Birthday Escape (Promotion) is being run by Hubbards Foods Ltd (Hubbards).
- By entering the Promotion you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion runs from when stickers arrive in market until 29.11.2020 at 11:59pm (“Promo Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible to enter, you must (during the Promo Period):
- Buy a promotion stickered pack of Hubbards Granola or Hubbards Amazing Muesli and enter the unique code found inside the sticker and your details at https://hubbards.co.nz/win. Entries must be received by 11:59pm November 29, 2020 to be eligible to enter the prize draw;
- be a resident in New Zealand;
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- not be an employee of Hubbards, or its retailers, contractors or agencies
- Entering the Promotion in accordance with clause 4 will give you one entry into the Promotion. All entries become the property of Hubbards and will not be returned to the entrants. Winners for each Prize will be drawn from all eligible entries on 30.11.2020, or otherwise in accordance with these terms. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- All eligible entrants will go into the draw with a chance to win one (1) of five (5) prizes (each prize valued at $1,200 RRP) (“Prize”). The Prize is not transferable, redeemable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Prize includes: A Canopy Camping Gift Voucher (“Gift Voucher”), to the value of $1,000, and for the maximum of 10 people per prize, dependent on the Canopy Camping experience selected; and a Prezzy Card (RRP $200). The Canopy Camping Gift Voucher is provided by Canopy Camping Limited and the Prezzy Card is provided by Kiwibank Limited (each a “Prize Provider”).
The Camping Escapes Gift Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the date of issue. The booking must be made within this timeframe, however the stay itself can fall outside of this 24-month period. If the total value of your stay at a Canopy Camping Escapes site is greater than the Gift Voucher, the excess is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher holder. If the total value of your stay at a Canopy Camping site is less than the total value of the Gift Voucher, the difference will be credited to you in the form of a new Gift Voucher (there are no cash refunds). Bookings paid for by Gift Vouchers are subject to Canopy Camping’s standard booking and cancellation terms (found on the Canopy Camping website, www.canopycamping.co.nz), including in some cases minimum night stay and maximum guest requirements.
Prezzy Cards are valid for two years from the date of issue. The expiry date is printed on the front of the Prezzy Card. The card can’t be used after expiry, and unused value remaining on expiry will automatically be forfeited. Fees apply for currency conversion, using the customer service line, disputing a transaction, online ordering and replacement cards. These are deducted from unused value on the card. The card is prepaid and non-reloadable. You cannot withdraw cash, or redeem the card for cash, or get money back if the card is lost or stolen. The card doesn’t work in manual card imprinters or ATMs, and can’t be used for taxis, automated fuel dispensers or gambling, or where a merchant requires identity verification against the card details. The card also can’t be used at any merchant who requires you to set up direct debits, recurring payments or payment instalments on the card. See the prezzycard.co.nz website for more details.
The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize Providers. Hubbards and any Prize Provider are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any Prize Provider, Hubbards, or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a Prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Before any Prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release Hubbards and any Prize Provider from any liability arising from the use or participation in the Prize.
If any Prize item/component is unavailable, despite the relevant Prize Provider’s reasonable endeavours to procure it, the Prize Provider and/or Hubbards reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value.
The Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow up to 14 days from the date the winner is contacted for delivery of their Prize.
Limit 1 prize per winner.
The Prize winners will be determined by a random electronic draw from all valid entries on 30 November 2020.
The winners will be notified by telephone and/or email using the details entered on the competition entry.
In the event a winner cannot be contacted, (that is, cannot be reached by telephone and/or does not respond to email) within 5 business days of each prize draw, a winner will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
The winners will have their details published on the Hubbards website for 2 weeks following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, each winner consents to his or her name being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by Hubbards.
Exclusions and Liability
Hubbards will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
Hubbards shall not be liable for the quality of any Prize or for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) by any person including indirect or consequential loss or personal injury as a result of accepting and /or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Hubbards is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
Use of Personal Information
All entries remain the property of Hubbards. All personal information will be collected and stored by them in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Hubbards may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. For the purposes of notifying the winner, Hubbards may pass the winner’s contact details to the Prize Provider, and/or to the Prize Provider’s agency.
By entering this promotion, entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
General Terms and Conditions
By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Hubbards reserves the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
Hubbards reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. Hubbards decision is final.
If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Hubbards reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.