On the Campaigns page, you can use folders to organize your giveaways, landing pages, forms, quizzes and other projects in Woorise.
Whether you’ve already shared a campaign, or are still working on a draft, you can move it in and out of the folders you’ve created. In this article, you’ll learn how to create, manage, and delete campaign folders.
Create and manage folders
In the Folders page you can create, rename or delete your folders.
- In the Campaigns page click the Add Folders icon.
- In the Folders page name your new folder and click the Add new folder button.
- In the Folders page hover the folder you want to rename and click the Quick Edit link.
- Name your new folder and click the button Update folder.
In the Folders page hover the folder you want to delete and click on the Delete link.
Deleting a folder will not delete your campaigns.
Move campaigns into folders
- In the Campaigns page hover the campaign you want and click the Quick Edit link.
- In the Folders section click to check one or more folders and click the Update button.
To move campaigns into folders in bulk select the campaigns you want and from the Bulk actions dropdown select the Edit and then click on the Apply button.
Filter campaigns by folder
- In the Campaigns page select the folder from the All Folders dropdown.
- Click the Filter button to show campaigns only for the selected folder.
You can also combine the folders filter with other filters such as the date.