Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Mad Mimi email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with Mad Mimi you will need to first obtain and insert your API key.
In this article
Obtaining your Mad Mimi API key
- First, you will need to log into your Mad Mimi account. If you do not already have one, sign up for an account on their site.
- Once you have selected Account from the top navigation bar, look under Settings & Billing for your Secret API Key.
- Copy this API key.
Adding your Mad Mimi API key to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations.
- Find the Mad Mimi integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Enter your Mad Mimi Email Address and API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for Mad Mimi.
Creating a Feed for Mad Mimi
To integrate Woorise with Mad Mimi you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to Mad Mimi.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Mad Mimi.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Mad Mimi.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new Mad Mimi Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Select the Mad Mimi Group you would like to add the subscriber to. This is the mailing list you’d like to add the subscriber to.
- Map Mad Mimi Fields to your available Form Fields. Map any custom fields by adding a new Custom Field. Custom field names can only have alphanumeric characters.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a Mad Mimi feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Mad Mimi List you have setup to receive data.