Dropbox integrations allows you to quickly integrate Woorise with Dropbox, one of the industry leaders in file storage solutions in the cloud. Allow users to upload files from their Dropbox account or send files uploaded via Woorise to your own Dropbox account.
Get Dropbox App Key and App Secret
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate Dropbox.
- Next click on Dropbox integration Settings.
- Visit the Dropbox App Console.
- Click the Create app button and under Choose an API section, select Scoped access.
- Under Choose the type of access you need, select Full Dropbox and enter a name for your custom app.
- Click the Create app button. You will be redirected to the control panel for your app.
- Add the OAuth Redirect URI provided in the Woorise Dropbox settings page to your Dropbox app settings under the OAuth2 Redirect URIs section.
- In the Chooser / Saver / Embedder domains enter the “woorise.com” domain and click Add.
- Copy your App Key and App Secret and paste them in your Woorise Dropbox settings.
- Once these have been entered, you will be prompted with an additional button. Click it to authenticate with Dropbox.
- Sign in if asked, and authorize your Dropbox app. You have now successfully authorized Woorise to access your Dropbox account.
- Next you need to create a Dropbox feed for your Woorise form.
Creating a Dropbox Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on Dropbox.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
Dropbox Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- File Upload Field
The File Upload Field option allows you to either define a specific file upload field to be used with Dropbox or allow all file upload fields to relay the upload to Dropbox.
- Destination Folder
The Destination Folder defines the folder where your uploads will be saved. If you would like to create a new folder, you will need to do so within Dropbox, then access the settings page again.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Dropbox. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Dropbox, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.