Drip is lightweight email marketing automation. It is the easiest way to build your email list and send personalized email campaigns to the right person at exactly the right time.
In this article
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate EmailOctopus.
- Next click on Drip integration Settings.
- Enter your Drip API token
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside the box.
- Next you need to create a Drip feed for your Woorise form.
Creating a Drip Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on Drip.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.