Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your forms with the CleverReach email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with CleverReach you will need to first obtain and insert your API key.
In this article
Obtaining your CleverReach API key
- First, you will need to log into your CleverReach account. If you do not already have one, sign up for an account on their site.
- From within your CleverReach account, click on Account on the left side navigation menu.
- On the top of the Account page, click on Extras, then on API.
- You should now see your API key listed on this page.
Adding your CleverReach API key to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations.
- Find the CleverReach integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Enter your CleverReach API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for CleverReach.
Creating a Feed for CleverReach
To integrate Woorise with CleverReach you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to CleverReach.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with CleverReach.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on CleverReach.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new CleverReach Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Select the CleverReach Group you would like to add the subscriber to. This is the mailing list you’d like to add the subscriber to.
- Map CleverReach Fields to your available Form Fields. You can also create custom fields that will appear within your CleverReach admin by selecting Add Custom Field when mapping a field.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Choose a CleverReach Form to send an opt-in email upon form submission. This option will only appear if there are CleverReach Forms that are assigned to the selected CleverReach group.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a CleverReach feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the CleverReach List you have setup to receive data.