The giveaway has ended.
Growth Velocity Academy
Competition Terms and Conditions
Join Our Youtube Launch Competition! $3000 Worth Giveaway!
The following rules, terms and conditions apply:
● Contestants who don’t follow YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified
● YouTube’s Terms of Service apply
● YouTube hasn’t endorsed this contest in any way. All participants release YouTube from any liability related to the contest
● This promotion begins on 1st of April, 2021 at 14:30 Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT+1) BST and ends on 30th of April, 2021 at 23:59 Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT+1) BST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the “YouTube Launch Competition! $3000 Worth Giveaway” entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
The sponsor is Growth Velocity Academy (“Sponsor”), located at Velocity Academy WLL Batelco Bldg 3rd Floor, 58 Government Ave, Manama, Bahrain Sponsor will conduct the “Competition” substantially as described in these Official Rules.
Agreement to Rules:
By entering this “Competition”, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this “Competition” the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”.
How to Enter:
● Eligible entrants can enter the Competition by submitting an entry via the online form provided at [Campaign URL. https://growthvelocity.academy/3KPrizes)
● As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Competition requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize.
● Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Agreement to Rules:
● By entering this “Competition”, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Growth Velocity Academy’s, ‘the Sponsor’, Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects.
● The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
● By entering this Competition the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”.
● Each individual may enter the competition with online profile(s) that they own; multiple entries are allowed but the entrant must only use their own online accounts and domains, or such which they legally control.
● The Winner(s) of the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition” (the “Winner”) will receive $3,000 worth of online courses, delivered by the Sponsor, on the dates defined by the Sponsor.
● The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. ● The prize(s) (and their retail value) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor.
● There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion.
● The prize is non-transferable, and cannot be postponed, winning entrants give up the right to the prize if they fail to comply with the prize delivery date as defined by the Sponsor.
● The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes.
● The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution.
● By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
● Competition entries close at [time] on [date] (mentioned above in Entry Period)
● Any entry received after the closing will only be considered at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
● The Competition winner will be determined by random selection among eligible entrants, by 14th of May, 2021.
● The Competition winner will be contacted by the Sponsor to announce their prize, via email, by 14th of May, 2021
● The Competition winner may be announced across Social Media and community channels by 14th of May, 2021.
● If the Competition Winner fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time the award notification is sent, by following the claim instruction provided in the award notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
● If the Competition Winner is found ineligible, or does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
● The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email.
● Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
● The Sponsor relinquishes all liability if the Winner Acceptance and/or Receipt of the prize (offered in the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”) tresspasses or fails to meet legal condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Data, Privacy and Rights Granted
● By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this “Competition”, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
● In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition” should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”.
● The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor.
● Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the “Competition” or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
● In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition”, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: [identify any disallowed entry methods that will result in votes/entries being voided; examples: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the “Competition” rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.]
● Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Growth Velocity Academy “Competition” may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Limitation of Liability:
● Your entry into this “Competition” constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the “Competition” and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
By entering this competition, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of these official rules and Competition Terms and Conditions.