Zapier allows you to integrate Woorise with over 750+ online services and apps. Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services such as Gmail, Google Sheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Facebook and more.
Capture data via Woorise campaigns that automatically creates a lead in Salesforce, a new row in a Google Spreadsheet and a new calendar event in Google Calendar. All from the same single form submission.
In order to use the Zapier integration you must have a Zapier account. Create an account and learn more about Zapier.
Zapier does not receive information about your form necessary for then using that data in the integration until AFTER the Zapier Feed has been created in your Woorise form. Which is why it’s a process that involves starting on Zapier, going to Woorise form, and then returning to Zapier to complete the process.
Create a new Zap in Zapier
If you have not done so already you must first sign up for a Zapier account. This can be done quick and easy and includes a 14 day free trial which gives you access to every regular and premium app and has to task or zap limits. After the free trial you can continue to use the free plan or select one of the available premium plans.
- Login into your Zapier account.
- Once you have reached the Zapier Dashboard, select the option Make a New Zap.
- Select Gravity Forms* as your trigger application and then select New Form Submission as the trigger.
- After you have selected your trigger application, you can now select which application you would like Zapier to execute an action through. You can select for example Google Sheets to create a Google Sheet row for every form submission.
- Once you have pressed continue, you will want to copy the Webhook URL. This is a vital piece of the Woorise integration. The Webhook URL is what Woorise uses to trigger the Zap.
- Next, create a feed in your Worise form.
Create a Woorise form feed
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations and activate Zapier.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- Hover over settings and select Zapier from the drop down and then click to create a Zapier Feed.
- Enter a Zap Name. This name is here to give you an idea of what Zap is being executed upon submission of the form.
- Now it is important to copy your Webhook URL from Zapier.
- By default this form is Active. An inactive form will not trigger your action.
- If you would like a certain condition to be met prior to form submission, then you can customize your Zapier feed to do so.
* Woorise uses Gravity forms to create the forms.