Zapier allows you to integrate Woorise with over 2000+ online services and apps. Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services such as Gmail, Google Sheets, Salesforce, Dropbox, Facebook and more.
Capture data via Woorise campaigns that automatically creates a lead in Salesforce, a new row in a Google Spreadsheet and a new calendar event in Google Calendar. All from the same single form submission.
In order to use the Zapier integration you must have a Zapier account. Zapier is a paid service and pricing is based on volume and usage. You can find more about Zapier pricing here.
Make a Zap
If you have not done so already you must first sign up for a Zapier account. This can be done quick and easy and includes a 14 day free trial which gives you access to every regular and premium app and has to task or zap limits. After the free trial you can continue to use the free plan or select one of the available premium plans.
- Login into your Zapier account.
- Once you have reached the Zapier Dashboard, select the option Make a New Zap.
- Select Gravity Forms* as your trigger application and then select Form Submission as the trigger.
- After you have selected your trigger application, you will need to allow Zapier to access your Woorise Site by entering your authentication credentials.
* Woorise uses Gravity forms to create the forms.
When creating your credentials, make sure to copy them as they will only be displayed once.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations and activate Zapier.
- Next, click on Settings for the Zapier Integration.
- In the API Settings check the option Enable access to the API and then click the Update button.
- Next click Add Key button and complete the fields:
- Description: Enter a friendly description for your API Key.
- User: Select a user.
- Permission: Read/Write
- Add Key to create your new key. The next page will display your Consumer Key & Secret Key. You will need to copy these keys down for your application as they will not be visible again once you leave this page.
- Enter the credentials in your Zapier account:
- Site URL: Your Woorise account URL e.g. https://woorise.com/sitename
- Consumer Key: Enter the Consumer Key generated above.
- Consumer Secret: Enter the Consumer Secret generated above.