Razorpay is the only converged payments solution company in India that allows your business to accept, process, and disburse payments via its product suite. With Razorpay, you have access to all payment modes, including credit and debit cards, UPI, and popular mobile wallets.
Razorpay integration allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, netbanking and wallets. It uses a seamles integration, allowing the customer to pay on your Woorise Site without being redirected away from your your Site.
The Razorpay Settings will allow you to connect and authenticate with your Razorpay account.
- Activate Razorpay Integration and click on Settings.
- Configure the following information and click Update Settings
- Razorpay Key and Razorpay Secret – Generate these from the Razorpay Dashboard.
- Payment Action – Set this to Authorize and Capture.
- Enable Webhook – Ensure this option is selected. To set up webhooks:
- Copy the URL that appears on screen.
- In the Razorpay Dashboard, configure this URL in Settings > Webhooks. Learn more about Webhooks setup.
- Webhook Secret – Enter the secret you had provided during webhook setup on the Razorpay Dashboard.
Create a Razorpay Feed
Before the Razorpay can be used with Woorise you will need to create a feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, payment data being sent to your Razorpay account.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Razorpay.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Razorpay.
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the Razorpay feed settings screen.
Razorpay Feed Settings
The following fields are available within the Razorpay feed settings screen.
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Transaction Type
Select the Transaction Type. Products and Services are single one time payments. Subscriptions are not currently available for Razorpay.
At a minimum, you will select the Payment Amount under Products & Services Settings and Billing Information under Other Settings. Refer to the section below for a description of the major settings.
Products and Services Settings
- Payment Amount
The Payment Amount field determines which form field will be used for the payment amount. For example, you could choose a specific product Field, or the form Total.
- Billing Information
Map your form fields to the Razorpay fields to determine what information will be sent to Razorpay for each required billing field.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to Razorpay. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Razorpay, then check the Enable Condition box and fill out your required criteria.
Testing your Feed with a Razorpay Test Account is highly recommended before testing your transactions on your live account first.