Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the iContact email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with iContact you will need to first obtain and insert your API key.
Creating an iContact Application ID
To create an iContact Application ID and API password, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Visit Contacts application registration page.
- Set an application name and description for your application.
- Choose to show information for API 2.0.
- Copy the provided API-AppId into the Application ID settings field.
- Click “Enable this AppId for your account”.
- Create a password for your application and click save.
- Enter your API password, along with your iContact account username, into the settings fields.
Adding your iContact API information to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations on the left side navigation menu.
- Find the iContact integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up (you can also click on Forms > Settings > iContact tab).
- Enter your iContact Application ID, Account Email Address and API Password and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for iContact.
Creating a Feed for iContact
To integrate Woorise with iContact you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to iContact.
- Click on Campaign on the left side navigation menu and edit the campaign you want to be used with iContact.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on iContact.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new iContact Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Select the iContact Group you would like to add the subscriber to. This is the mailing list you’d like to add the subscriber to.
- Map iContact Fields to your available Form Fields. You can also create custom fields that will appear within your iContact admin by selecting Add Custom Field when mapping a field.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met. This is highly recommended.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a iContact feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the iContact List you have setup to receive data.