Easily integrate all of your Woorise entries with HubSpot to manage your contacts more efficiently using the wealth of tools available in your HubSpot account. This will empower your sales, marketing, and services to have more tailored, personalized conversations with each person.
When a visitor completes a Woorise form, a contact record is automatically created or updated in your HubSpot CRM with the most recent information. In HubSpot, you will have detailed analytics on your contact list so you can understand which campaigns are most commonly completed, how many contacts you’re generating, and what they are engaging with.
Easily send and automate email follow-ups when a form is submitted on your website. This a great way to engage with your contacts and send them tailored content to continue to engage and delight them.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate HubSpot.
- Next click on HubSpot integration Settings.
- Click the Click here to authenticate with HubSpot button to connect to your HubSpot account.
- Click the Grant Access button on the HubSpot page to authorize the connection. Once you have successfully authenticated your account, you will see the message Signed into HubSpot.
- Next you will need to create a HubSpot feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, sending contact information to your HubSpot account.
Creating a HubSpot Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on HubSpot.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
HubSpot Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- HubSpot Form Name
Name of the form that will be automatically created in your HubSpot account to work in conjunction with this feed. Once created, this should not be edited or removed. Required.
- Lead Status
Sets the status of the newly created contact in HubSpot. Select the blank row to not assign a status.
- Lifecycle Stage
Sets the lifecycle stage of the newly created contact in HubSpot. Defaults to Lead.
- Contact Owner
Options are None, Select Owner, and Assign Conditionally.
- None – contact will be unassigned when created.
- Select Owner – automatically assigns the contact to a specific HubSpot user.
- Assign Conditionally – set specific conditions for assigning the owner.
- Map Contact Fields
Allows mapping of the HubSpot fields to the desired form field that will contain the contact information. Email field is required.
- Add Additional Contact Fields
Use the dropdown menus to select the HubSpot contact property and the associated form field. Click the plus sign to add a new contact field. Custom fields can be created in HubSpot by using the Create a property option under the Property Settings. Supported field types are text, file, number, and date.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to HubSpot. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to HubSpot, then check the Enable Conditional Logic box and fill out your required criteria.
Each browser session is saved under a cookie and each form submission will create/update the same customer. In order to create a new customer record in HubSpot, the user will need to launch a new browser session. This is important to note when creating multiple customers back-to-back whether for testing or addition purposes.