While it’s not possible to change the username directly on your profile, you could add a new user and make them owner.
- Add a new User by visiting Sites > Users > Add New.
- Enter their details in the Add Existing User section if they are already a Woorise user or in the Add New User section if they are a new user.
- After the new user added, visit the Sites > Users screen.
- Select the user you want to set as an owner and from the dropdown Change role to… select Owner.
- Click the button Change. Optionally the new owner can remove the previous user.