Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the GetResponse email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with GetResponse you will need to first obtain and insert your API key.
Table of Contents
Obtaining your GetResponse API key
- First, you will need to log into your GetResponse account.
- Go to your Account page and accessing your API key information.
Adding your GetResponse API key to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations.
- Find the GetResponse integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Enter your GetResponse API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for GetResponse.
Creating a Feed for GetResponse
To integrate Woorise with GetResponse you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to GetResponse.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with GetResponse.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on GetResponse.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new GetResponse Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Select the GetResponse Group you would like to add the subscriber to. This is the mailing list you’d like to add the subscriber to.
- Map GetResponse Fields to your available Form Fields. You can also create custom fields that will appear within your GetResponse admin by selecting Add Custom Field when mapping a field.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a GetResponse feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the GetResponse List you have setup to receive data.