Adding Facebook pixel allows you to see how many people view, open, and submit your Woorise form from Facebook sources. In order to find your Pixel ID for Facebook, follow the instructions below. Don’t have a Facebook Pixel set up? Follow instructions here to get started.
Add your Facebook Pixel ID
- Log in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
- Open the Navigation Bar, select Events Manager and copy your Pixel ID from underneath your Site Name.
- In your Woorise account activate Facebook Pixel integration and click on Settings.
- Paste the Pixel ID and click on Save Changes.
Facebook pixel tracks page views by default. On top of this, Woorise sends the following custom events, so you can set up your funnel and conversion events.
- WooriseSubmit: Triggered when someone completes a form and clicks on Submit button.
Distinguish between conversion events by combining the WooriseSubmit event with the Campaign’s URL.
You will need to submit your form at least once with the Facebook Pixel configured to ensure the custom events are available in your Facebook business account.
If you’re using Google Chrome, you can install Facebook’s pixel helper extension by going here. This will help see which events are being triggered when you are testing your Woorise form.