Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Emma email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with Emma you will need to first obtain and insert your API key.
Obtaining your Emma API key
- First, you will need to log into your Emma account. If you do not already have one, sign up for an account on their site.
- Go to your Account Settings page and access your API key information.
- Please be aware that the Private API Key will only be displayed the first time it is generated by Emma, so be sure to copy-n-paste the Private API Key as soon as it is displayed.
Adding your Emma information to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations on the left side navigation menu.
- Find the Emma integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Enter your Emma Account ID, Public API Key and Private API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for Emma.
Creating a Feed for Emma
To integrate Woorise with Emma you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to Emma.
- Click on Campaigns on the left side navigation menu and edit the campaign you want to be used with Emma.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Emma.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new Emma Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Select the Emma Group you would like to add the subscriber to. This is the mailing list you’d like to add the subscriber to.
- Map Emma Fields to your available Form Fields. You can also create custom fields that will appear within your Emma admin by selecting Add Custom Field when mapping a field.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Enable Double Opt-In. If enabled, the user will also receive an email from Emma and will need to click on a link within the email to confirm their subscription.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a Emma feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Emma List you have setup to receive data.
Please keep in mind that if you have selected Double Opt-In that a subscriber will not be added to your group until they click on the opt-in link in the automated email they receive from Emma. It is recommended that you use both an opt-in condition and double opt-in in order to maintain a mailing list free of spam complaints.