EmailOctopus is a great choice for anyone looking to grow their business through email marketing – affordably and with ease. Everything you need to get the most out of your email marketing. When a subscriber fills out a Woorise form their information automatically will be sent to your EmailOctopus list.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate EmailOctopus.
- Next click on EmailOctopus integration Settings.
- Enter your EmailOctopus API key
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box.
Creating a EmailOctopus Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on EmailOctopus.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
EmailOctopus Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- EmailOctopus List
Select the EmailOctopus List you would like to add the subscriber to. The drop-down should offer the lists already setup within your EmailOctopus account.
- Map Fields
Map each of the list fields to the desired form field that you wish to be the source for that information.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to EmailOctopus. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to EmailOctopus, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.