ConvertKit is an email service provider that is specifically marketed towards bloggers, podcasters, and other businesses who are building audiences. Integrate Woorise with ConvertKit to allow form submissions to be automatically sent to your ConvertKit account.
- In your Woorise dashboard click on Integrations from the main menu and activate ConvertKit.
- Next click on ConvertKit integration Settings.
- Enter your ConvertKit API key
- Next you will need to create a ConvertKit feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, sending contact information to your ConvertKit account.
Creating a ConvertKit Feed
- Select the campaign you want and click on Form tab.
- From the Settings click on ConvertKit.
- Click Add New to create a new feed.
ConvertKit Feed Settings
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- ConvertKit Form
Choose a ConvertKit Form from the dropdown. Form submissions will be subscribed to the selected ConvertKit Form.
- Map Fields
Map each of the list fields to the desired form field that you wish to be the source for that information. Email and Name are required by ConvertKit for all subscriptions.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to ConvertKit. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to ConvertKit, then check the “Enable Condition” box and fill out your required criteria.