Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Constant Contact email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with Constant Contact an application must be created with Constant Contact to get your API Key and App Secret.
Entering your Constant Contact API keys
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations.
- Find the Constant Contact integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Login to the Constant Contact V3 Portal and create a New Application.
- Enter Woorise for the application name and click Save.
- Copy your Constant Contact API Key and paste it into the API Key field in Woorise Constant Contact Settings.
- Click the Generate Secret button, go through the secret generation process and paste the resulted key in the App Secret field in Woorise Constant Contact Settings.
- Paste the URL you will find in the Woorise Constant Contact Settings into the Redirect URI field and click Save in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Authenticate with Constant Contact. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by green check marks beside each box. If you do not see green check marks, please double check this information and try again.
Creating a Feed for Constant Contact
To integrate Woorise with Constant Contact you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your Woorise form to Constant Contact.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Constant Contact.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Constant Contact.
- To begin creating a feed, click Add New.
- First, enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Next, select your List from the drop down. Any contacts created via your feed will be added to the chosen list.
- Map Fields determines how the data from the form fields will be used by your Constant Contact account. Map the Constant Contact fields to your form fields using the drop downs provided.
- The Custom Fields section allows custom fields set up in Constant Contact to be mapped to form fields as well.
- If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to Constant Contact, then check the Enable Condition box and fill out your required criteria.
- Click the Update Settings button to save your options.