Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the Campaign Monitor email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with Campaign Monitor you will need to retrieve your Campaign Monitor API key.
Obtaining your Campaign Monitor API key
- First, you will need to log into your Campaign Monitor account. If you do not already have one, sign up for an account on their site.
- Once logged into your Campaign Monitor account, click on Account Settings on the top of the page.
- Within your Account Settings page, you should notice a listing labeled API Key. Click the Show API Key link here to retrieve your API key.
Adding your Campaign Monitor information to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations on the left side navigation menu.
- Find the Campaign Monitor integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up.
- Enter your Campaign Monitor API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Next, you will need to create a feed for Campaign Monitor.
Creating a Feed for Campaign Monitor
To integrate Woorise with Campaign Monitor you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to Campaign Monitor.
- Click on Campaigns on the left side navigation menu and edit the campaign you want to be used with Campaign Monitor.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on Campaign Monitor.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new Campaign Monitor Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Next, select your list that you want to associate this form with by using the Campaign Monitor List dropdown.
- Map the Campaign Monitor fields to your available Form Fields.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Lastly, is the Resubscribe option. This option will cause a user that has become inactive or unsubscribed to be resubscribed to the list.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a Campaign Monitor feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Campaign Monitor List you have setup to receive data.