Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the AWeber email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with AWeber you will need to retrieve your AWeber Authorization Code.
Adding your AWeber information to Woorise
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations on the left side navigation menu.
- Find the AWeber integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up (you can also click on Forms > Settings > AWeber tab).
- Click on the “Click here to retrieve your Authorization code” link which will then ask you to login to AWeber and approve the application request.
- You will then be provided with an Authorization Code from AWeber. You must copy this Authorization code and then paste it into the Authorization code field.
- Save your settings. Next, you will need to create a feed for AWeber.
Creating a Feed for AWeber
To integrate Woorise with AWeber you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to AWeber.
- Click on Giveaways on the left side navigation menu and edit the giveaway you want to be used with AWeber .
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on AWeber.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new AWeber Feed.
- Enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Next, select your list that you want to associate this form with by using the AWeber List dropdown.
- Map the AWeber fields to your available Form Fields.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a AWeber feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the AWeber List you have setup to receive data.