Woorise gives you an easy way to integrate all of your campaign’s forms with the ActiveCampaign email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
To integrate Woorise with ActiveCampaign you will first need to enter your ActiveCampaign account information API URL and API Key.
ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key
- Log into your ActiveCampaign account.
- Once logged in, click on Account Settings page to find your API URL and API Key.
Adding your ActiveCampaign information to Woorise
Now that you have obtained your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key, it’s time to add it to Woorise so that it may begin communicating with the ActiveCampaign API.
- In your Woorise dashboard click Integrations on the left side navigation menu.
- Find the ActiveCampaign integration and click on Activate.
- After activation a Settings link will show up (you can also click on Forms > Settings > ActiveCampaign tab).
- Enter your ActiveCampaign API URL and API Key and click the Update Settings button.
- Save your settings. Next, you will need to create a feed for ActiveCampaign.
Creating a Feed for ActiveCampaign
To integrate Woorise with ActiveCampaign you will need to create a feed which will determine how the data is passed from your form to ActiveCampaign.
- Click on Giveaways on the left side navigation menu and edit the giveaway you want to be used with ActiveCampaign.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on ActiveCampaign.
- To begin creating a feed, click Add New.
- You should now be presented with your feed settings. First, enter a name for your feed within the Name field. This can be anything you want it to be, as long as it is unique.
- Next, select your list that you want to associate this form with by using the ActiveCampaign List dropdown.
- Map ActiveCampaign Fields to your available Form Fields. You can also create custom fields that will appear within your ActiveCampaign admin by selecting Add Custom Field.
- Enable an opt-in condition. By using the Email Opt-In checkbox field, you are able to use conditional logic to only subscribe the user if a particular condition is met.
- Enable Instant Responders if you want the user to receive the Instant Responder setup for the selected ActiveCampaign List upon signup.
- Enable Send the last broadcast campaign if you want the user to receive the last campaign sent out to the selected ActiveCampaign List.
- Once all of your changes are made, be sure to click the Update Settings button to save your changes.
Now that you have setup a ActiveCampaign feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the ActiveCampaign List you have setup to receive data.