Accept payments from over 200 countries, directly within your Woorise forms. 2Checkout supports more countries than any other payment gateway. If you’re selling products to a wide variety of customers worldwide or need to focus on a specific country that isn’t supported by other payment gateways, the 2Checkout integration has you covered!
The 2Checkout Settings will allow you to connect and authenticate with your 2Checkout account.
- Activate 2Checkout Integration and click on Settings.
- The first setting is the API Mode setting. This will allow you to switch between sandbox and production. You’ll set this to Sandbox for now to ensure everything is working, and switch to Production once you’re satisfied with your setup.
- Enter your Account Number, Publishable Key, Private Key, Username, and Password for the selected API mode. These are obtained from 2Checkout.
- Click Update Settings. If you’ve entered your account information correctly, you will be notified by a green check mark beside each box. If you do not see green check marks next to the credentials, please double check this information and try again.
Once you have entered your API keys, you’re ready to begin creating a feed for the 2Checkout add-on.
Create a 2Checkout Feed
Before the 2Checkout can be used with Woorise you will first need to create a feed. A feed simply allows form submission data to be sent to another source. In this instance, payment data being sent to 2Checkout.
- Click on Campaigns and edit the campaign you want to be used with Stripe.
- Next, click the Form tab.
- From this page, hover over Form Settings on the top menu, and click on 2Checkout .
- Click Add New to create a new feed. You will be presented with the 2Checkout feed settings screen.
2Checkout Feed Settings
The following fields are available within the 2Checkout feed settings screen.
A feed Name is required. It is only used for identification and will not be shown anywhere other than your feed listing.
- Transaction Type
Most users will select Products and Services, but there is also the Subscription transaction type if you will be taking recurring payments.
After you have selected your desired option within the Transaction Type dropdown, you will see various other fields appear that are specific to the option you have selected, in addition to other options below it.
Products and Services Settings
- Payment Amount
The Payment Amount field denotes which field will be used for the payment amount. It can be set to Form Total or an additional field that you have configured.
If you have selected the Subscription option, you will also see additional options to control the subscription such as the payment interval, recurring times, setup fee or a trial period.
- Billing Information
Map each of the various options to the desired form field that will contain that information.
- Conditional Logic
If unchecked, every successful form submission will be sent to 2Checkout. If you wish to set specific conditions for sending form data to 2Checkout, then check the Enable Condition box and fill out your required criteria.
You can create multiple 2Checkout feeds for your form; however, you must configure conditional logic on them. The 2Checkout will only process one feed during submission if conditional logic is not configured, it will use the first feed it finds.