Woorise is a growing lead generation platform founded in 2016 that allows users to create a wide range of marketing campaigns such as promotions and automations, landing pages, engaging forms, surveys, quizzes, order and checkout forms and more.
We are looking for a Senior Content Creator to join our growing team remotely. You will collaborate with our team to create help guides, video tutorials, blog posts, write email blasts and press releases and assist with marketing communication campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with experience in the marketing and SaaS industry who can identify and tell stories that capture the attention of small and mid-size business owners. You are driven to problem solve and care deeply about helping others and providing a great customer experience. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do here:
- Creating simple or technical guides, tutorials and maintaining our documentation
- Creating how-to and instructional video tutorials (screen capture)
- Writing articles about industry-related topics for our blog
- Providing feedback to other contributors and editing other writers’ content
- Review and update published content as needed
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Creating long-form content projects such as ebooks
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach
We are looking for people who have:
- A creative approach to idea generation and storytelling
- 2+ years experience as a content strategist, content marketer, copywriter or related position
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and a desire to help entrepreneurs grow their business
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics
- Exceptional project management, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with basic SEO principles
- Basic familiarity with automation tools and APIs
- Experience working with video content